BE THE CHANGE!
“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) " - Dr Seuss
START AT ANY TIME!!
Yoga for Kids Bali offer Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Trainings and workshops internationally, and is committed to creating a transformative shift that is much needed in the lives of children and teens. As we know our world is going through a really strange time. The children of the future can change it into something greater. Our job is to inspire them to know that they can!
With over 200 certified Kids Yoga teachers that have invested in themselves in a way that would benefit children for future years to come why not join us on our mission teaching yoga to kids? Immerse yourself in our ONLINE Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids and Teens Yoga Teacher Training from anywhere in the world!
This course is designed for parents, therapists, school teachers and anyone who would like to introduce yoga into the lives of children and teens. This ONLINE Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids and Teens Yoga Teacher Training includes age-appropriate yoga and mindfulness tools to support you on your journey teaching yoga to kids and teens on the yoga mat or learning environment and will give you all the tools you need to start teaching kids yoga today!
BOOST YOUR CAREER!
𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗗𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭!
Get in touch to register for our 2021 ONLINE Yoga and Mindfulness for kids and teens certified teacher training and learn how to introduce yoga and mindfulness for kids and teens inside or outside a school setting. Experience the joy of being apart of a much-needed change in the lives of children and teens.
Yoga for Kids Bali Yoga Teacher Training is a 50-hour course, which certifies adults to teach yoga to children from 3 – 18 years. You will be equipped to:
- Start teaching kids yoga immediately with all of our resources included in the online training
- Start your own business by becoming part of an energetic group of instructors, all highly motivated to be apart of the change in children's lives as much as you.
What you'll learn
After this course you will:
👉🏾 Have the basic knowledge of kids’ yoga, and how yoga works!
👉🏾 Have a basic understanding of anatomy for children and teens growing bodies.
👉🏾 Learn the developmental milestones and how yoga can support development.
👉🏾 Learn the eight senses in the body and how yoga and mindfulness supports sensory development.
👉🏾 Learn student learning styles and behavioral management techniques.
👉🏾 Learn a variety of mindful activities to include in your yoga lessons or to use as a once-off activity.
👉🏾 Learn how yoga supports teen anxiety.
👉🏾 Become confident in creating change by learning step by step how to teach yoga to suit the developmental needs of your student’s ages 3 - 17 years.
👉🏾 Have a clear understanding of the Business and Ethics of Kids Yoga and all administration that is needed to start your very own kids yoga classes straight away!
You will have knowledge of the following areas:
👉🏾 Breathing: Breathing practices (energizing and calming breaths )
👉🏾 Postures: Yoga mat based yoga movements. Learn how to communicate the poses. Learn yoga poses for the energetic body and sensory processing.
👉🏾 Yoga for the learning environment: Chair based yoga movements.
👉🏾 Childhood Development: Learn how yoga supports growth and development. Learn essential motor skills needed for academic success.
👉🏾 Emotions: Learn how yoga can help manage emotions
👉🏾 Focus activities: Focus activities to build focus and attention.
👉🏾 Resting activities: Practices to calm the nervous system.
👉🏾 Flow Yoga: Sun Salutation.
👉🏾 Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga: Discussion points and practices to increase mindfulness.
👉🏾 Group work: Partner poses, magic mandala, and age-appropriate games.
👉🏾 Anatomy: Basic anatomy and physiology of the skeletal system, nervous system, endocrine system, respiratory system, and digestive system of children and teens.
👉🏾 Yoga for special needs: Understand ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Asthma, and Primitive Reflexes.
👉🏾 The energetic body: The Chakra System.
👉🏾 Storytelling and sequencing: Learn how to create intentional and creative kids yoga lessons!
You will receive:
Everything you need to bring yoga and mindfulness to the yoga mat or learning environment!
- One to one mentoring
- A 50hr YACEP Yoga Alliance certification as a Kids Yoga Teacher upon full completion of the online training.
- A printable Ebook - This entertaining and useful tool comprises over 40 activities that include yoga asanas, breath actions, mindfulness tools, brain breakthroughs, visualizations, creative movements and team building exercises that are specifically chosen to help harmonize a any setting to a peaceful and productive environment.
- Beautifully illustrated worksheets to use in your kid's yoga lessons.
- Example yoga lesson plans to use with your students
- A Lesson plan outline
- A Yoga Pose Manual
- Access to our private online kid's yoga support group.
- Unlimited access to lessons, activities and all lectures.
- Each week for eight weeks there is an inspiring 1 hour live ZOOM group chat to deepen your understanding and knowledge of the course content.