2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refunds and Cancellations
This online course is non refundable.
Yoga for Kids Bali reserves the right to decline Yoga Teacher Training Certification to any student who does not fulfil course obligations & attendance or who does not meet the The Yoga for Kids Bali standards for certification.
Applicants will receive confirmation within 1 - 3 days of applying, whether they have been accepted to the teacher training course.
To secure your spot on the training, after approval of your application, you will have the option of paying via bank transfer or PayPal.
The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved; otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant
Your deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another available Yoga Teacher Training both online or in-person.
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
Amendment terms and conditions in the light of the current Coronavirus COVID19 developments, to provide more flexibility and to help each other through these strange and uncertain times. We only want the best and safest for our students, we are all in this together.
As per the usual terms the deposit is non-refundable, but transferable with a minimum of 1 months notice. However, given the current uncertainty and hindrances due to COVID19, you will be able to transfer your deposit to another training ( online one on one / in-person ) in 2022 with shorter notice.
The remaining tuition if paid prior to the payment due date (i.e., 60 days prior to the course start date), is 100% refundable up until 60 days before the course start date, after which time it becomes non-refundable, but in case of COVID19 hindrance still transferable to another training, up until the start date of the training.